2. The Company owns and operates the Website which offers various products for sale, promotion and marketing (“Products”). The Company is committed to protect the customers’ privacy and ensuring that Users have a positive experience on the Website.
5. The Website records the information You provide while You register to purchase any Products and/or other service offerings of the Company. When You register with us, You generally provide (a) Your name, age, email address, phone number and password; (b) date of birth, language preference, location; (c) any open data and public records such as information about you that is openly available on the Internet; (d) names of people to whom purchases have been shipped including address and telephone numbers, IP addresses; (e) Product interest information and in certain circumstances, your opinions and individual preferences, etc.; (f) You may also provide us with information like financial information such as bank account or credit card or debit card or other payment instrument details, password for purchasing the Products at our Website; (g) We may also maintain a record of your Product interests and acquire information about you from our future affiliates; (h) phone numbers used to call our customer service number; and (h) We may collect and use technical data and related information, including but not limited to, technical information about your device, system and application software, and peripherals, that is gathered periodically to facilitate the provision of software updates, product support and other services to you (if any) related to the Website. Therefore such aforementioned information collected from the Users could be categorized as “Personal Information”, “Sensitive Personal Information”. Personal Information, Sensitive Personal Information and Associated Information shall have the meaning as individually defined under this Information Technology (Reasonable security practices and procedures and sensitive personal data or information) Rules, 2011.
2. Except as otherwise provided herein, when browsing the Website, a User is not required to provide Personal Information unless and until such User chooses to submit his/her Personal Information in the Website.
3. Due to the communications standards on the internet, when a User visits the Website, the Company automatically receives the uniform resource locator (URL) of the site from which such User came and the site to which such User is going when he/she/it leaves the Website. The Company also receives the Internet Protocol (the “IP”) address of each User’s computer (or the proxy server a User used to access the internet), the User’s computer operating system and type of web browser the User is using, email patterns, as well as the name of User’s internet service provider (ISP). This information is used to analyze overall trends to help the Company improve its Service. The linkage between User’s IP address and User’s personally identifiable information is not shared with third-parties without such User’s permission or except when required by law or except where required to provide or facilitate the Services. Notwithstanding the above, the User acknowledges the Company’s right to share some of the aggregate findings (not the specific data) with advertisers, sponsors, investors, strategic partners, and others in order to help grow its business.
6. In addition, while receiving Services, the Company may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile devices unique device ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browsers You use, and information about the way You use the Website. As is true for most Mobile applications (if used by the User and as in when available to the User on the Google Play Store and Apple App Store), Company also collects other relevant information as per the permissions that You provide.
7. The Company does not provide any Personal Information to advertisers or to third party sites that display Company’s interest-based ads. However, advertisers and other third-parties (including the ad networks, ad-serving companies, and other service providers they may use) may assume that users who interact with or click on a personalised ad or content are part of the group that the ad or content is directed towards. Some third-parties may provide the Company with information about You (such as the sites where You have been shown ads or demographic information) from offline and online sources that Company may use to provide You more relevant and useful advertising.
9. Company uses an outside payment gateway company to bill You for the services availed by You. These companies do not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information belonging to You for any other purpose and the Company does not take any responsibility and liability with respect to the use of such personally identifiable information whatsoever. You may provide payment information when you use the Platform to buy our Products, including credit cards numbers, billing information using third-party intermediary PCI-DSS compliant service providers. The payment information is provided directly by you, via the Website, into the PCI/DSS-compliant payment processing service to which the Company subscribes, and the Company does not, itself, process or store the payment information, except as stated herein. Further, these intermediaries are not permitted to store, retain, or use your billing information for any purpose except for payment processing on our behalf.
10. The Website uses temporary cookies to store certain data (that is not sensitive personal data or information) that is used by the Company and its service providers for the technical administration of the Website, research and development, and for User administration. In the course of serving advertisements or optimizing services to its Users, the Company may allow authorized third parties to place or recognize a unique cookie on the User’s browser. The Company does not store personally identifiable information in the cookies.
11. A User can set or amend his/her/its application settings to delete or disable cookies. If a User chooses to disable cookies on his/her/its computer or mobile telecommunication device, it may impair, degrade or restrict access to certain areas of the Website. Merely closing the Website should ordinarily clear all temporary cookies installed by Website. However, Users are encouraged to use the “clear cookies” functionality of their browsers to ensure deletion, as the Company cannot guarantee, predict or provide for the behaviour of the equipment of all the Users of the Website.
12. The Website may enable User to communicate with other Users or to post information to be accessed by others, whereupon other Users may collect such data. The Company hereby expressly disclaims any liability for any misuse of such information that is made available by visitors in such a manner.
13. The Company may keep records of Personal Information received from the Users for the purpose of (i) administration of the Website, (ii) rectifying any error (iii) research and development, (iv) business development, (v) using such Personal Information to contact the User to provide details about the Services and/or (vi) for User administration.
14. System Logs and Maintenance: For operation and maintenance purposes, this Website and any third party services may collect files that record interaction with this Website (System Logs) or use for this purpose other Personal Information (such as IP Address).
15. The Company has implemented Indian legal industry standard security policies, rules and technical measures to protect the personal data that it has under its control from unauthorised access, improper use or disclosure, unauthorised modification and unlawful destruction or accidental loss. It is expressly stated that the Company shall not be responsible for any breach of security or for any actions of any third parties that receive the Users’ personal data or events that are beyond the reasonable control of the Company including, acts of government, computer hacking, unauthorized access to computer data and storage device, computer crashes, breach of security and encryption, etc.
17. The Company does not make any unsolicited calls or otherwise market any products or services, except for in relation to the purpose for which such information has been provided or taking any feedback, addressing any complaints, informing You about new Products, follow up with you after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries, communicate with you about your account and activities on the Platform, ask for ratings and reviews of the Products, allowing you to log in with a social media account and share activities on your social media pages, comply with our legal obligations, policies and procedures, including compliance with relevant industry standards and the enforcement of our terms and conditions, help us learn more about your shopping preferences and/or comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request. User shall not disclose their Personal Information to any third parties that has not been authorised by the Company. The Company will communicate with the Users through call, SMS, email or notices posted on the Website or through any other means available, which shall include but not be limited to text, other forms of messaging, calls, etc.
18. The Company may, only if You so opt, send direct mailers to You at the address given by You. You have the option to 'opt-out' of this direct mailer by way of links provided at the bottom of each mailer. We respect Your privacy and to the extent that You choose not to receive such mailers, we will take all steps to remove You from the list. Should You evidence any violation of our terms and policies, please write to us at email@example.com and report such incident.
1. No sensitive personal data or information is automatically collected by the Company from any casual visitors of this Website, who are merely perusing or browsing the Website, except when You use the Website for registration and purchasing any Products and/or availing any services listed on the Website. However, we automatically collect and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. Such information includes information about your use of the Website, your interaction with content and services available through the Website. Unidentifiable information may be collected using various technologies, such as cookies, Internet tags, and web beacons. Your Internet browser automatically transmits to the Website some of this unidentifiable information, such as the URL of the Website you just visited and the browser version your computer is operating.
3. If You, as a casual visitor, have inadvertently browsed any other pages of this Website prior to reading the privacy statements set out herein, and You do not agree with the manner in which such information is obtained, stored or used, merely quitting this browser application should ordinarily clear all temporary cookies installed by the Company. All visitors, however, encouraged to use the “clear cookies” functionality of their browsers to ensure such clearing / deletion, as the Company cannot guarantee, predict or provide for the behaviour of the equipment of all the visitors of the Website.
2. The information specified in clause IV(1) above is collected on for reasons including but not limited to, (i) personal identification, (ii) to allow the Company to contact the User for customer service and business development purposes, (iii) to customize the content of the Website to meet specific needs of the User, and/or (iv) to make improvements to the Website.
3. The User may also receive updates about special offers, new services, and other noteworthy events. However, the User may, at any time choose to no longer receive such types of emails.
4. This type of services allows this Website to monitor the use and behaviour of its components so its performance, operation, maintenance and troubleshooting can be improved.
1. All the information, including Personal Information, provided by the Users (the “User Information”) is maintained by the Company in electronic form on online servers/cloud systems and shall be accessible by certain employees of the Company as mentioned below. The User Information may also be converted to physical form from time to time. Regardless of the manner of storage, the Company will keep all User Information confidential, and will only disclose User Information to the persons mentioned below:
4. The Company may retain User data while an account is active and for at least three years afterwards. It may alter this practice according to legal and business requirements. For example, it may lengthen the retention period for some data if needed to comply with law or voluntary codes of conduct. Unless otherwise prohibited, it may shorten the retention period for some types of data if needed to free up storage space.
1. As part of the registration process on the Website for buying any Products and/or using any services, the Company may collect the following Personal Information from the Users (i) name, (ii) gender, (iii) age, (iv) contact information including locations including email address and mobile number, (v) password chosen by the User, and (vi) other information as the User may provide.
2. This information specified in clause VI (1) above is collected on the registration form for several reasons including but not limited to, (i) personal identification, (ii) to allow the Company to contact the User for customer service and business development purposes, (iii) to customize the content of the Website to meet specific needs of the User, and/or (iv) to make improvements to the Website
3. In addition, the email address provided by the end User will be used to confirm his/her/its new registration and each transaction that is initiated. As a member of Website, the End User may also receive updates about new services, and other noteworthy events.
2. If a User uses the Service after notice of changes have been sent to such User or published on the Website, such User hereby provides his/her/its consent to the changed practices.
2. You must not create or otherwise disseminate any information which may be deemed to be injurious, violent, offensive, racist or xenophobic or which may otherwise violate the purpose and spirit of the Company and its community of Users.
3. You must not provide information to the Company and /or other Users which You believe might be injurious or detrimental to Your person, professional or social status.
The Company shall address any discrepancies and grievances of all Users with respect to processing of information in a time bound manner. For this purpose, the Company has designated Mr. Gurnish Chhabra as the ‘Grievance Officer’, who will redress the grievances of the Users expeditiously but within 1 (one) month from the date of receipt of grievance, and who can be reached by: