These terms of payment located at www.naima.com (“Payment Policy”) constitutes a legal and binding agreement between You (hereinafter referred to as “You”, or “Your” or “User(s)” and Fab Flavours and Fragrances Private Limited (the “Company”), having its registered office at 14/18 Nangli Sakrawati Extension, South West Delhi, New Delhi 110043, India and provides, inter alia, the terms that governs payments for purchase of products on Company’s website i.e. (“Website”).
II. Methods of Payment
1. The price displayed on the Website represents the full retail price (inclusive of all taxes unless specified otherwise) of the products as may be viewed. You shall pay for such products using any of such payment options available on the Website.
2. The User shall pay in Indian Currency (i.e. Indian Rupee, INR). We reserve our right to change the prices of the products and services and the availability of the same at our sole discretion. The Company will allow the User to buy the products and services using the following forms of payments:
(i) Credit Cards;
(ii) Internet Banking;
(iii) Debit Cards;
(iv) Any such digital wallet as may be displayed on the Website; and
(v) Any other mode of payment as may be authorized under applicable laws in India and made available on the Website.
III. Terms of Payment
1. You hereby agree and acknowledge, that payments on the Website for purchasing any products and services can be made only in India Rupees and all the above payment instruments must have been issued by entities operating in India and subject to Indian regulations.
2. In case of usage of any international cards on the Website, the banks applicable exchange rate and charges will apply. The Company has no jurisdiction on this and any disputes or queries on exchange rates and bank charges need to be directed to the bank or institution that issued your card or payment instrument. All orders are acknowledged at current pricing and our products and services are liable for applicable tax laws including GST related provisions in India.
3. You agree that Cash on Delivery as a mode of payment may or may not be always available and accordingly, the Company reserves the right to intimate You about its unavailability (for any reasons) at any time during your purchase of any product or services from the Website.
4. Payment made by credit card or any other mode as mentioned above should be received by us on time. If for any reason we do not receive payment from the credit card issuer or any agent involved in any of the above payment modes, You agree that you shall pay all amounts due upon demand by us.
5. Transactions on the Website are protected by SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) and Secure Data Encryption using a 1024-bit process. Any information you enter when transacting with the webstore is sent in a Secure Socket Layer (SSL) session and is encrypted to protect you against unintentional disclosure to third parties. This is an assurance that it follows the best security practices adopted by major online vendors where all payments are processed in real-time for your security and immediate peace of mind. Any credit card and debit card information is not stored by us and is not taken by the Company. This information is taken directly by the payment gateway provided who is authorised and is compliant with the regulations and requirements of various banks and institutions and payment franchises that it is associated with.
6. While availing any of the payment method/s available on the Website, we will not be responsible or assume any liability, whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to You due to:
(i) Lack of authorization for any transaction(s);
(ii) Exceeding the pre-set limit mutually agreed by You and between the Bank;
(iii) Any payment issues arising out of the transaction; or
(iv) Decline of transaction for any other reason(s).
7. You understand, accept and agree that the payment facility provided by the Company is neither a banking nor financial service but is merely a facilitator providing an electronic, automated online electronic payment, receiving payment through Cash On Delivery, collection and remittance facility for the Transactions on the Website using the existing authorized banking infrastructure and Credit Card payment gateway networks. Further, by providing payment facility, the Company is neither acting as trustees nor acting in a fiduciary capacity with respect to the transaction or the transaction price
8. In case of Cash On Delivery transactions, refunds, if any, will be made via electronic payment transfers and in case of electronics payments, refund shall be made through payment facility using NEFT / RTGS or any other online banking / electronic funds transfer system approved by Reserve Bank India (RBI).
9. Refunds shall only be made in Indian Rupees and shall be equivalent to the transaction price received in Indian Rupees.
10. You hereby agree that where applicable, You shall comply with all the applicable laws (including without limitation Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999 and the rules made and notifications issued there under and the Exchange Control Manual as may be issued by Reserve Bank of India from time to time, Customs Act, Information and Technology Act, 2000 as amended by the Information Technology (Amendment) Act 2008, Prevention of Money Laundering Act, 2002 and the rules made there under, Foreign Contribution Regulation Act, 1976 and the rules made there under, Income Tax Act, 1961 and the rules made there under, Export Import Policy of government of India) applicable to them respectively for using payment facility available on the Website.
11. All valid credit card, debit Card and/or other payment instruments are processed using a payment gateway or appropriate payment system infrastructure and the same will also be governed by the terms and conditions agreed to between You and the respective Issuing Bank and payment instrument issuing company.
12. You agree that while using your credit, the Visa and MasterCard will require You to submit your 16 (sixteen) digit credit card number, card expiry date and a 3 (three) or 4 (four) digit CVV number (on the back of the card), as may be applicable. Accordingly, You shall be responsible for using the card as per the relevant applicable laws and in a manner which does not violate any guidelines issued by Your issuing bank and/or the relevant RBI (Reserve Bank of India) guidelines.
13. All online bank transfers from valid bank accounts are processed using the gateway provided by the respective issuing bank which support payment facility to provide these services to the Users. All such online bank transfers on payment facility are also governed by the terms and conditions agreed to between You and the respective issuing Bank.
14. The Company cannot confirm the price of the product until you make the order. If a product or service is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to any technical error, the Company shall have the right, at its sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any orders placed for that product or service, unless the product has already been delivered or the service has already been availed by you. In the event where an item is wrongly priced, the Company may, at its discretion, either contact you for instructions or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation. Unless the product ordered by you has been delivered and the services are availed, your offer will not be deemed accepted and the Company will have the right to modify the price of the product/ service and contact you for further instructions using the e-mail address provided by you during the time of registration or placing of order, or cancel the order and notify you of such cancellation. In the event that the Company accepts your order the same shall be debited to your credit card or debit card account or such payment instrument as may be used by You, and duly notified to you by email that the payment has been processed. The payment may be processed prior to Company’s dispatch of the product that you have ordered. If we have to cancel the order after we have processed the payment, the said amount will be reversed to your credit or debit card account or such original mode of payment as may be used by You.